- I was referred to Dr. Genuario from another orthopedic surgeon in the UCH system. From my “initial meeting” with Dr. Genuario I could tell this Physician was special! I have a right hip that eventually will need to be replaced! However, Dr. Genuario and his PA Jeremy offered me options that I hadn’t realized existed in my case! Dr. Genuario and every member of his staff are total professionals! They actually listen to you, your concerns and give you straight talk and a plan for your on going health concerns! I appreciate the care and concern I have received from this Dr.’s office! I look forward to seeing Dr. Genuario, Jeremy and the other members of his staff! Who looks forward to seeing your Doctor, right? Lol! This Doctor and his team have my endorsement hands down! Thank you.
- Dr. Genuario is the best surgeon around, not only with his amazing skills but his care, follow up and concern. James has operated on my shoulders and biceps 5 times now due to my extreme activities. I would not see anyone else. James is very personable and treats each patient like family, What doctor gives you their personal cell number???? This guy does. He has answered my questions/concerns while he was on vacation with his family... I would rate him a 10 out of 5... Doc, thanks for doing what you do.. You and your staff are absolutely amazing.. Justin Mueller..
- Dr. Genario did both my knee surgeries and truly I had the most amazing care that I have ever had. He's professional, skilled, and has the ability to work together with his surgical team to maximize your outcome and healing. He's truly a gifted and humble man.
- After seeing half a dozen other Ortho surgeons that wouldn't touch my injury, we found Dr. G. Another Dr. called the Steadman-Hawkins office to refer me and they contacted us immediately, got us in that day, evaled, approved surgery and scheduled me for just a few days out.
The whole staff is fabulous - Dr. G and the PT staff communicate well, and work together, the staff is welcoming, helpful, and sympathetic. Most impressively, the staff takes ample time to answer questions and doesn't have the rock star attitude of so many other top notch practices. I recommend the entire practice wholeheartedly.
- I'm a 64 yo retired physician that practiced for 35 years.Dr. Genuario is a wonderful example of how a MD should evaluate and treat patients in his care.I can not think of a higher compliment.He has my whole hearted endorsement.